Las Vegas Chapter of the California Dressage Society Clients
Las Vegas Chapter
California Dressage Society
For more information, contact a LVCCDS Board Member:
Marthe Winner, President - 702-858-2598
Kristy Keller, Co-President - 702-630-1604
Diane Vogelzang, Treasurer - 702-205-7200
Chris Federer, Secretary - 702-816-1573
or Email: email@example.com
LVCCDS Show Results for 2017 Awards
Dec 10, 2016 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results Feb 4, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results Apr 1, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results May 13-14, 2017 Spring Fling III Results Jun 3, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results Jun 17-18, 2017 Dressage at Torrey Pines Results
2017 Award Standings coming soon!
2018 LVCCDS Recognized & Schooling Show Award Criteria
1. Be a current CDS Las Vegas Chapter member before or at the competition date.
2. Have declared your desire to participate in the Awards Program via submitting a nomination form before or at the competition date.
3. Earn a minimum score of 60% in at least 2 shows. (2 Schooling Shows and/or 2 Rated Shows.)
4. Member (or a representative for member) must volunteer at least two hours at a LVCCDS Schooling Show, CDS Recognized Show or Local Clinic. It is the responsibility of the member to provide proof of volunteer hours via completing & submitting the Volunteer Form. (Exception dates of October 1 through November 30, 2017 will be added to the 2018 Awards current year.)
RECOGNIZED & SCHOOLING SHOW
1. Scores from each division will be averaged. The 2 lowest scores will be dropped if 4 or more scores are earned. If 3 scores are earned, the lowest score will be dropped.
2. Introductory through FEI Levels will be awarded 1st-3rd place in Open, A/A & JR/YR divisions.
3. Current show year runs from December 1st - November 31st. (Exception dates of October 1 through November 30, 2017 will be added to the 2018 Awards current year.)
Horse and rider combinations become eligible for Points and/or High Score recognition once the rider becomes a CDS Las Vegas Chapter Member AND submits the Nomination Form.
Competitions are NOT retroactive!