Las Vegas Chapter of the California Dressage Society Clients
Las Vegas Chapter
California Dressage Society
For more information, contact a LVCCDS Board Member:
Marthe Winner, President - 702-858-2598
Kristy Keller, Co-President - 702-630-1604
Diane Vogelzang, Treasurer - 702-205-7200
Chris Federer, Secretary - 702-816-1573
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LVCCDS Show Results for 2017 Awards
Dec 10, 2016 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results Feb 4, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results Apr 1, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results May 13-14, 2017 Spring Fling III Results Jun 3, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results Jun 17-18, 2017 Dressage at Torrey Pines Results Sept 10-11, 2017 Torrey Pines Dressage Results Oct 21-22, 2017 2017 Fall Fling Results Nov 4, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results
Congratulations to all Award Winners!
2018 LVCCDS Recognized & Schooling Show
Show Season runs October 1st through September 30th.
1. Be a current CDS Las Vegas Chapter member before or at the competition date.
2. Have declared your desire to participate in the Awards Program via submitting a nomination form before or at the competition date.
3. Earn a minimum score of 60% in at least 2 shows at the same division/level. (2 Schooling Shows and/or 2 Rated Shows.)
4. Member (or a representative for member) must volunteer at least two hours at a LVCCDS Schooling Show, CDS Recognized Show or Local Clinic. It is the responsibility of the member to provide proof of volunteer hours via completing & submitting the Volunteer Form.
RECOGNIZED & SCHOOLING SHOW
1. Two highest scores within each division/level will be averaged. Remaining scores will be dropped.
2. Introductory through FEI Levels will be awarded 1st-6th place in Open, A/A & JR/YR divisions.
3. Current show year runs from October 1st - September 30th.
Horse and rider combinations become eligible for Points and/or High Score recognition once the rider becomes a CDS Las Vegas Chapter Member AND submits the Nomination Form.
Competitions are NOT retroactive!