Las Vegas Chapter of the California Dressage Society Clients
Las Vegas Chapter
California Dressage Society
LVCCDS Recognized & Schooling Show
Show Season runs October 1st through September 30th.
1. Be a current CDS Las Vegas Chapter member before or at the competition date.
2. Have declared your desire to participate in the Awards Program via submitting a nomination form before or at the competition date.
3. Earn a minimum score of 60% in at least 2 shows at the same division/level. (2 Schooling Shows and/or 2 Rated Shows.)
4. Member (or a representative for member) must volunteer at least two hours at a LVCCDS Schooling Show, CDS Recognized Show or Local Clinic. It is the responsibility of the member to provide proof of volunteer hours via completing & submitting the Volunteer Form.
RECOGNIZED & SCHOOLING SHOW
1. Highest score from 2 shows will be added together.
2. Introductory through FEI Levels will be awarded 1st-6th place in Open, A/A & JR/YR divisions.
3. Current show year runs from October 1st - September 30th.
Horse and rider combinations become eligible for Points and/or High Score recognition once the rider becomes a CDS Las Vegas Chapter Member AND submits the Nomination Form.
Competitions are NOT retroactive!
2019 Janine Karas FEI High Point Recipient accepted by Debbie Copp.
Congratulations to all Award Winners!
For more information, contact a LVCCDS Board Member:
Kristine Buist, President - 702-523-8744
Dinnia DiGennaro - 702-439-0788
Mary Brann, Treasurer - 702-336-6609
Chris Federer, Secretary - 702-816-1573
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Volunteer of the Year Award
2019 Donna Enerson Good Sportsmanship Award
Thank you to the 2019 Award Sponsors!
& Blue Ribbon
Chris Federer &
Red Rock Equine Dentistry &
Dr. Rochen Heers
Genevieve K-Beears &
LaBella Vita Equestrians LLC