Las Vegas Chapter of the California Dressage Society Clients
Las Vegas Chapter
California Dressage Society
For more information, contact a LVCCDS Board Member:
Marthe Winner, President - 702-858-2598
Kristy Keller, Co-President - 702-630-1604
Diane Vogelzang, Treasurer - 702-205-7200
Chris Federer, Secretary - 702-816-1573
or Email: email@example.com
LVCCDS Show Results for 2017 Awards
Dec 10, 2016 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results Feb 4, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results Apr 1, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results May 13-14, 2017 Spring Fling III Results Jun 3, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results Jun 17-18, 2017 Dressage at Torrey Pines Results Sept 10-11, 2017 Torrey Pines Dressage Results Oct 21-22, 2017 2017 Fall Fling Results Nov 4, 2017 Cottonwood Schooling Show Results
Congratulations to all Award Winners!
Please make plans to attend the Annual Banquet being held January 21, 2018 at The Grove.
2018 LVCCDS Recognized & Schooling Show Award Criteria
1. Be a current CDS Las Vegas Chapter member before or at the competition date.
2. Have declared your desire to participate in the Awards Program via submitting a nomination form before or at the competition date.
3. Earn a minimum score of 60% in at least 2 shows. (2 Schooling Shows and/or 2 Rated Shows.)
4. Member (or a representative for member) must volunteer at least two hours at a LVCCDS Schooling Show, CDS Recognized Show or Local Clinic. It is the responsibility of the member to provide proof of volunteer hours via completing & submitting the Volunteer Form.
RECOGNIZED & SCHOOLING SHOW
1. Scores from each division will be averaged. The 2 lowest scores will be dropped if 4 or more scores are earned. If 3 scores are earned, the lowest score will be dropped.
2. Introductory through FEI Levels will be awarded 1st-6th place in Open, A/A & JR/YR divisions.
3. Current show year runs from October 1st - September 30th.
Horse and rider combinations become eligible for Points and/or High Score recognition once the rider becomes a CDS Las Vegas Chapter Member AND submits the Nomination Form.
Competitions are NOT retroactive!